DD Comprehensive Waiver
The DD Comprehensive Waiver offers services to individuals who have intellectual disabilities and/or a developmental disability who would, except for receipt of services through this program, require placement in an Intermediate Care Facility for the Intellectual Disabled (ICF/ID). The services available through this program include:
- Day Habilitation
- Group Home
- In Home Respite
- Out Home Respite
- Individualized Supported Living
- Personal Assistant
- Prevocational Services
- Supported Employment
- Support Broker
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Assistive Technology
- Benefits Planning
- Career Planning
- Community Networking
- Community Specialist
- Community Transition
- Crisis Intervention
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations-Home/Vehicle Modification
- Health Assessment and Coordination Services
- Individual Directed Goods and Services
- Individualized Skill Development
- Intensive Therapeutic Residential Habilitation
- Job Development
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Professional Assessment and Monitoring
- Shared Living
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies (Adaptive Equipment)
- Speech Therapy
The Department of Mental Health, Division of Developmental Disabilities administers this program through an inter-agency agreement with the MO HealthNet Division.
- 1/27/23 Public notice regarding the submission of amendments to add the health assessment and coordination waiver service for the Comprehensive Waiver.
- 08/25/22 Public Notice regarding the submission of amendments to add enhanced Value Based Payments (VBP) for the Comprehensive Waiver.
- 04/21/22 Public notice regarding the submission of amendments to add the health assessment and coordination waiver service for the Comprehensive Waiver.
- 12/10/20 - Public Notice regarding the Comprehensive and Community Support Waiver renewal applications, the Missouri Children with Developmental Disabilities (MOCDD) and Partnership for Hope (PFH) Waiver amendment applications to align with the renewals.
- 09/23/2020 - Public Notice regarding submission of Comprehensive, Community Support, Partnership for Hope, Missouri Children with Developmental Disabilities Waiver Amendments
- 03/03/2020 - Public Notice regarding the submission of Comprehensive, Community Support, Missouri Children and Developmental Disabilities (MOCDD) and Partnership for Hope Waiver Amendments