NOTE: If you would like to get financial support through Supplemental Aid for the Blind or Blind Pension, you will need to apply for MO HealthNet. Rehabilitation Services for the Blind cannot help with either of these programs.
RSB works to help you or your family member learn the skills and gain the confidence they need to achieve all of their goals. Select the service you are interested in below to find out more and learn how to apply for help.
- About RSB (English) (Español)
- RSB Brochure (English) (Español)
- DESE Vocational Rehabilitation
- Secretary of State, Wolfner Library
- Missouri Council of the Blind
- National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
- Mailing Free Matter for Blind or Visually Impaired
- Missouri Resource Guide
- Missouri Services Navigator