MHD General Information
We will lead the nation in building the capacity of individuals, families, and communities to secure and sustain healthy, safe, and productive lives.
Missouri's low income and vulnerable citizens will have access to excellent health care in order to maximize their quality of life and independence. We are committed to purchasing services that are cost effective and appropriate. We value and respect our partners in health care delivery.
- Description of programs administered by MHD
- History of the MO HealthNet Program
- Organization, overview of the functional units within MHD
- Missouri Health Care Responsibility Reports updated 10/30/15
- State Medicaid Health Information Technology Plan (SMHP) updated 10/18/17