MO HealthNet Ambulance Billing Book
This Ambulance training booklet contains information to help you submit claims correctly. The information is only recommended for MO HealthNet providers and billers if your MO HealthNet provider number begins with 80. The booklet is not all-inclusive of program benefits and limitations; providers should refer to specific program manuals for entire content.
HCPCS (Health Care Procedure Coding System) codes, descriptions and other data are copyright 2012 (or other such date of publication of HCPCS) by Practice Management Information Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Introduction: Cover Page, Preface and Table of Contents updated 08/21/13
- Section 1: MO HealthNet Program Resources updated 08/21/13
- Section 2: CMS-1500 Claim Filing Instructions updated 04/09/12
- Section 3: The Remittance Advice updated 04/09/12
- Section 4: Medicare Crossover Claims updated 04/09/12
- Section 5: Benefits and Limitations updated 08/21/13
- Section 6: Resource Publication for Providers updated 02/04/11
- Section 7: Recipient Liability updated 04/09/12
- Nondiscrimination Policy Statement updated 05/02/13
The complete MO HealthNet Ambulance Billing Book