Aged and Disabled Waiver
The Aged and Disabled Waiver offers in-home services to individuals aged 63 or over who have been assessed with certain impairments and unmet needs to the extent that they would require nursing home care in the absence of these services. The services available include homemaker, chore, respite, home delivered meals and adult day care.
The Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Senior and Disability Services administers this program through an inter-agency agreement with the MO HealthNet Division.
- 01/12/21 - Public Notice regarding the submission of the Aged & Disabled Waiver LOC Amendment
- 11/19/20 - Public Notice Regarding the Aged and Disabled Waiver Amendment
- 1/4/2018 - Aged & Disabled Waiver Renewal
- 1/4/2018 - Medicaid Fee-for Service Access Monitoring Plan, Revised Access Plan
- 9/8/2017 - Summary of Public Comments on Aged & Disabled, Adult Day Care, and Independent Living Waivers
- 7/13/2017 - Aged and Disabled Waiver LOC Amendment