Consumer Advisory Committee
The mission of the Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC) is to empower those who get health care services through Managed Care to be actively involved in their health care.
CAC members are Managed Care participants and other key stakeholders from across Missouri. The CAC meets twice a year to talk about and advise the MO HealthNet Division on issues related to the delivery of health care. The committee:
- Empowers and educates participants about Managed Care
- Recruits diverse and engaged Managed Care participants
- Gathers feedback from Managed Care participants
- Establishes equal and meaningful communication between CAC members and the MO HealthNet Division
If you would like to offer feedback or share your thoughts on MO HealthNet Managed Care services and providers, we encourage you to learn more about joining the CAC.
Contact the MO HealthNet Division for more information:
- Phone: 1-800-392-2161
- Email: MHC.ManagedCareCAC@dss.mo.gov