DYS Career Opportunities
DYS Invites you to join our team!
- Want to make a difference?
- Enjoy working with youth?
- Like driving innovation?
- Seek challenges?
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
Challenging, Fulfilling & Rewarding Careers
DYS revolutionized the rehabilitation of youth more than 30 years ago and we continue to evolve. We offer professional opportunities throughout the state, and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement or relocation.
A variety of DYS professionals work together each day to help youth transform their lives. With locations across the state, a wide range of career opportunities, and opportunities for advancement, we encourage you to reach out to us for more information if you are interested in joining our team!
DYS offers a competitive salary and other great benefits for full-time employees, including:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 3 weeks paid sick leave
- Up to 6 weeks paid parental leave following the birth/adoption of a child
- Opportunities for advancement through education, training and development
- Health insurance (medical, vision and dental plans available)
- Retirement and Deferred Compensation
- Statewide promotion or relocation opportunities
Please note that part-time positions do not include employment benefits.
The Department of Social Services is an equal opportunity employer, services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis.