NOTE: If you would like to get financial support through Supplemental Aid for the Blind or Blind Pension, you will need to apply for MO HealthNet. Rehabilitation Services for the Blind cannot help with either of these programs.
Rehabilitation Services for the Blind (RSB) offers services to help blind or visually impaired persons reach personal and employment success. Our belief is that with the right training and resources, each blind or visually impaired person will be able to achieve their goals. If you would like to refer someone for RSB services, you can submit a referral form online.
- RSB Brochure (English) (Español)
- RSB Flyer (English) (Español)
- DESE Vocational Rehabilitation
- Learn about RSB (English) (Español)
- Missouri Council of the Blind
- Mailing Free Matter for Blind or Visually Impaired
- Missouri Resource Guide
- National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
- Secretary of State, Wolfner Library
- Steven's Amendment Information FFY 2021